Regulations of the Vegan House Holiday Center
I. General provisions
- Staying in the Center means knowing and accepting the following Regulations.
- The stay of children and youth under the age of 18 in the Center is only allowed under the supervision of adults.
- Persons not accommodated in the Center and visiting guests 22.00 are obliged to leave the center at 22:00 the latest.
- It is prohibited to conduct all trade, gambling, promotional and advertising activities without the consent of the Center Manager.
II. Accommodation rules
- Guests can use accommodation in the Center: in tents, camping and campsites, according to the price list and reservation conditions.
- The hotel day lasts from 16.00 on checkin day to 12.00 on checkout day.
- All persons entering the Center in order to take advantage of accommodation are obliged to:
- book a stay via the Center's website,
- pay for the stay in the Center according to the Price List, via bank transfer or any payment method offered by the website,
- The resort is open 24 hours a day. Check-in and check-out is done electronically using the mobile application. Tents are opened using this application.
- We reserve the right to refuse accommodation to people:
- under the visible influence of alcohol or intoxicants,
- who behave aggressively, or in a way generally considered as vulgar,
- that violate the peace of other vacationing people.
- Upon opening the tent with the application, the Guest becomes the person who is materially responsible for the items put into use. Immediately after entering, please check the actual condition of the equipment in accordance with the Inventory Card. If differences are found, this should be reported to the Center staff within the first hour of stay.
- For all noticed and not reported deficiencies and defects in the equipment corresponds to the current tenant of the tent.
- In cottages it is prohibited in particular:
- walking in high heels,
- take out the equipment (eg furniture, blankets), unless it is clear that such consent is given by the Center Manager,
- leaving live electrical wires and equipment
- Tents and caravans are set in places specially designated by the Center Manager.
- In the campsite / campsite, registered guests can enjoy free of charge:
- water intake,
- wireless internet,
- trash bins,
- toilets, sinks, hot and cold water,
- In particular, it is forbidden at the campsite / camping site to:
- digging ditches and pits,
- destroying vegetation, cutting shrubs and trees,
- destroying equipment and devices made available to guests for use.
III. Order regulations
- Staying in the Center obliges you to behave in a way that does not threaten the safety of: your own, other guests, and property of the Center.
- Please keep quiet during the hours from 22.00 to 07.00 in the morning.
- Persons disturbing peace and order in the Center can be removed without the right to any compensation.
- A bonfire can only be lit in a place designated for it. Waste left after grilling should be filled with water and placed in the place indicated by the employees of the Center.
- First aid kit is in the possession of the Center Manager.
- Damage caused by guest's fault is settled on the spot. If it is impossible to determine the cost of the repair at the time when the damage occurs, it is permissible to assess the damage within 7 days. In this case, a damage report should be drawn up.
- We are asking for cleanliness and order in the Center. We provide cleaning products on request. Possible persistent dirt or defects should be reported to the Center staff on an ongoing basis.
- Before leaving the Center, the allocated place should be cleaned, and the garbage should be taken out to the waste containers.
- The Center is not responsible for items left or lost by the Guests in the Center.
IV. Vehicle parking rules
- Persons driving a motor vehicle (applies to cars and motorcycles) to the premises of the Center are obliged to leave it in the place designated by the Center Manager.
- It is forbidden to enter the green areas of the Center.
- Parking in the Center is an unguarded car park.
- The Center is not responsible for vehicles left behind or the property they contain.
V. Accommodation rules for animals
- The guests of the Center are fully liable for any damage caused by their animals.